- Responsible on production machines such as laser machine, bending, milling and welding in terms of efficiency and productivity.
- Improve production efficiency by analyzing and planning workflow, space requirements and equipment layout.
- Enhance processes related to Automation Equipment in place to ensure quality of operational performance
- Adhere to good housekeeping procedures and comply with all health, safety and environmental policies and procedures during the production process.
- To perform any other tasks as may be allocated by a superior.
- Minimum SPM/ Diploma in Electrical/Mechatronic engineering/Automation/Mechanical or equivalent field
- Fresh graduate or minimum 1-2 years working experience at manufacturing production/sheet metal production