The SafetyCast Virtual Sign Projectors are the ideal way to display bright floor and wall safety signs in locations where there is high traffic, potential for a hazard, or uneven floors. The SafetyCast Virtual Projector uses an image lens and a high-output LED bulb to project a clear sign at distances of up to 70 m (230'). The SafetyCast Virtual Projectors work well in almost all lighting conditions and are easy to mount and adjust. Once installed, there's virtually no maintenance, and you won't need to worry about replacing damaged signs on your floors or walls.
● Highly Durable - No wear and tear from foot traffic
● Cost Effective - Eliminates the need for repainting or purchasing new safety labels
● Ultra Visible - Overcomes complacency by attracting more attention because of dynamic projection
● Smart Triggered - Optional capability to trigger signage using motion sensors, beam break sensors or push button
● Easily interchangeable - Simply switch out the image projection lens when you need to project new signage
-Authorized Distributor of Laserglow Technologies in SEA
Laserglow Technologies is the supplier of laser equipment to the hobbyist and educational market. Their comprehensive product selection now features Brightline Alignment Series, laser module systems for a wide scope of scientific, industrial and OEM applications and a complete selection of laser accessories including laser safety equipment. Laserglow has a wide range of products including Industrial safety solutions and social distancing solutions such as VirtuaLine Walkway & Lane Lasers, Virtual Safety Sign Projector, Physical Distance Awareness Virtual Signage, etc. Learn more