A new series of TWEEZER-VAC™ kits has been added to our product line with an optional AUTO-ON/OFF feature – turn the power switch to the AUTO position, the unit will be off, when you pick up the VACUUM PEN™ from its holder, the blue LED vacuum level bar will glow to show power is on. The holder has a sensor to turn on and off the TWEEZER-VAC™ AUTO-ON/OFF, this feature helps user to be more productive, save energy, and extends life of the unit.
This TWEEZER-VAC™ uses an integrated ten segment bar-graph-display that visibly shows the vacuum level present during operation. The bar graph will show minimum vacuum pressure until a part is grasped and then when a part is grasped the bar graph displays the vacuum level presented to the part being handled. Additionally, the vacuum port integrates a user replaceable inlet filter that protects operation of the tool from dust particles. This TWEEZER-VAC™ is available in various kits depending on your handling application. Kits are available in 110 or 220 volt operation.
These ESD-SAFE kits feature:
• Five vacuum tip holders on top of tool.
• Bar graph power-on and vacuum-level indicator.
• Power switch has on, off and auto positions.
• Rubber no-skid feet.
• ESD ground connection is by three wire power cord.
• Produces vacuum up to ten inches of mercury.
• Long life pump.
• Side mounted handle holder with sensor.
• Replaceable inlet filter.
• Optional: Foot switch systems (FS models only).
• Dimensions 8” X 3” X 3.5” (203mm X 76mm X 89mm).
• Class 100 Cleanroom Safe.
|Shipping Weight||0.06 lbs [27g]|
|Shipping Dimensions||12 × 12 × 12 in [0.3 x 0.3 x 0.3 m]|